We believe that becoming the most magnificent version of yourself is essential to being in full mind and body alignment. It is your birthright to look your best and to feel good about yourself at all times! Having a wardrobe that reflects your beauty and inner state of being is one of the keys to building self-confidence and having a great day every day so you can focus on feeling your happiest.
Do you hate shopping for yourself? Feel lost in stores, like you don't even know where to start? Do you feel like you never like how anything looks on yourself and get frustrated easily? Feel uninspired by everything in your closet? Tried styling boxes, but feel like they do not give you that honest and personal attention that a stylist would?
Then personal shopping is the answer for you!
We will do the work for you! We will meet at a store of your choice and either shop together, or we can do a pull for you ahead of time. A pull is where the stylist gets to the location ahead of time and gets a dressing room ready for you full of clothes waiting for you to try on when you arrive. We will discuss your style and needs ahead of time so we know exactly what to look for to help you feel better about your wardrobe and style.
The two main advantages of having a personal shopper/stylist are:
1) We save you time and energy by doing the work for you in choosing the majority of the styles for you to try on
2) We help get you to look at pieces that you may have not thought looked good on you - When the pieces are ready and waiting for you in the dressing room, you are more apt to try them on then when you saw them out in the store. You'll have fun trying new styles and brands, and creating a cohesive wardrobe while adding to or replenishing your existing wardrobe
We will also teach you how to shop for yourself, how to ask yourself in the future if what you're buying meets your style goals, and how to have a fearless attitude about trying new styles, prints and colors.
Read "The Fine Print" below and email us to get started!
The Personal Shopping Fine Print:
- Personal Shopping requires a two hour minimum
- $150 deposit required for first hour, $100 each additional hour
- Meet at a shopping location of your choice
- The morning is best to secure a dressing room for an extended period of time and beat crowds
- You show up 30ish minutes after pull begins to start trying on
- Fill out Style Questionnaire ahead of time and discuss further details by phone, text, or email to have a plan for the shopping trip
- Limited to the Los Angeles area and surrounding So Cal areas
- We will help you shop for anything - Shoes, bags, accessories, makeup, beauty products, and home goods!
- Our Remote Styling option is great if you are not in So Cal
- Can shop together the whole time instead of stylist doing a pull, but will be more time consuming
- Can also do personal shopping without you if we discuss ahead of time ~ This option requires hourly rate, plus shopping budget to be given to stylist ahead of time. Clothing can then be dropped off at your home for you to try on, or shipped to you. You keep the items you want, and we or you can return the unwanted items. We can stay while you try on, or you can keep items and try on at your leisure
- Personal Shopping for weddings and formal occasions also available
- Corporate Fee available, please inquire
- Willing to travel with expenses paid